New Employee Paperwork
Congratulations and welcome to the Centennial School District! Below you will find important information and forms for you to review and complete before you can begin employment. Candidates are strongly encouraged to complete these forms as soon as possible after receiving an offer of employment.
Please follow the CHECK LIST (below) and complete the required paperwork for employment with Centennial School District.
Should you have any questions about completing these forms, please contact Mary Beth Van Note at (215) 441-6000, ext. 11032, or VannMa@centennialsd.org.
After you have completed these forms, please schedule an appointment to complete your on-boarding with Anne Krier at (215) 441-6000, ext. 11033, or KrieAn@centennialsd.org.
ALL NEW EMPLOYEES MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PAPERWORK PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT:
1. Clearances (Clearances must be renewed once every 60 months thereafter)
- Act 151 PA Child Abuse History *Must be dated within 60 months of submission. We are not permitted to accept clearances older than 60 months.*
- Act 34 PA State Police Criminal History Report *Must be dated within one year of submission. We are not permitted to accept clearances older than one year.*
- Complete this form with the names/contact info of your current and former employers: Mandatory Employer Disclosure Statement for Act 168. Return completed form to Mary Beth Van Note (VannMa@CentennialSD.org).
- Attach this letter to the form when sending to current and former employers: "Pass the Trash" Letter to Employers
- Act 168 Forms must be sent to current and former employers, who then must return it to HR.
- Your employment is provisional until ALL of the forms are returned to HR.
- Physical Exam (Must be dated within one year of submission.)
- Results of TB Test (Must be dated within one year of submission.)
NEW TEACHERS (ONLY) MUST ALSO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PAPERWORK:
1. Certificate of Prior Service (if applicable)
NEW PARAPROFESSIONALS (ONLY) MUST ALSO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PAPERWORK: