Log College Middle School opened in September 1967 as a Junior High School serving seventh and eighth grade students. The school is named after the original school in Warminster, “Log College” established in 1727 by William Tennent, one of the original trustees of Princeton University. The school’s mascot is the Colonial in honor of the first Log College.
Log College became a Middle School in 1991 educating sixth, seventh and eighth grade students. In 2000 the school was recognized by the US Department of Education as a National Blue Ribbon School.Log College Middle School
A National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence