• Workers' Compensation Information and Procedures

    Steps to follow in the event of a work related incident:

    1. Notify the Building Administrator and obtain a Workers’ Compensation Packet.
    2. Call 1-800-445-6965 to report your work-related claim as soon as possible.
    3. Advise Mary McCaw, Workers’ Compensation Coordinator, that you have reported your work-related claim.
    4. You must seek medical treatment for your claimed injury with one of the providers listed on your Panel of Providers for ninety (90) days from the date of your first visit. The panel listing is in your packet.
    5. Please use the enclosed Pharmacy Sheet to fill your prescription at your local Walgreen’s, CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Wal-Mart, Giant, Acme. The Mitchell International Company, our pharmacy management company, will send you a personalized pharmacy card for future prescriptions.
    6. Please notify your Claims Representative at SDIC and Mary McCaw, Workers’ Compensation Coordinator, immediately when you receive a return to work date.


    If you have any questions about Workers' Compensation, please contact Mary McCaw, the District's Workers' Compensation Coordinator, at (215) 441-6000, Ext. 11034, or McCaMa@centennialsd.org

    Additional Information: