Bus Stop Change Request
The Bus Stop Change Request Form will be available in each school office and the District administration office and website.
The parent/guardian must complete and submit it to the Transportation Supervisor the Transportation Change Request form at least two (2) weeks in advance of any requested change. The form can be returned via fax 215-675-3029; email firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail 48 Swan Way Warminster, PA 18974. Please note that Centennial school bus drivers are not permitted to make any changes without prior departmental approval. Drivers will be subject to disciplinary action for making any unauthorized changes.
The Transportation Supervisor will review the requested change in accordance with the following criteria:
- Route operates from the student’s assigned school.
- Route does not have to be changed or extended.
- Requested stop does exist on the route, and a new stop will not be created.
- Load on the vehicle will not exceed the legal limits for the bus.
- Change does not increase the cost to the District by requiring additional buses.
- Change will be reasonably long-term, except for emergencies.
The Transportation Supervisor will determine if the request is approved or denied, will complete and return the form to the building principal, and will inform the requesting parent/guardian of the decision. In emergency situations, the parent/guardian will complete and submit the Transportation Change Request form to the building principal, who will approve or deny the request and inform the Transportation Supervisor. If time does not allow a written request prior to the change, the request form should be completed and submitted to the principal as soon as possible following the change.