The "PAYK12" electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The service provider has a nominal fee for their service.You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. Email notification informing you of the student’s name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed. The PayK12 site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
- PayK12 will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiency, and help cut costs for both you and the school district.
- On-line payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- The program offers various types of payment to families that include but are not limited to instructional materials, field trip fees, yearbook fees, graduation fees, and of course food service payments.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
Log into Skyward Family Access and look for the Food Service link on the left-hand navigation bar. Click the Make a Payment tab to be taken to PayK12’s website.
During the checkout process you can create an account that will allow you to directly log in to the PayK12 site, https://secure.payk12.com/pages/login.htmlPayK12 Customer Service: 888-478-5273 ext. 1