EACH STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLETING HOMEWORK
• Full credit is given for full effort.
• Without a reasonable excuse, No Credit will be given for any assignment after 1 day
• All work MUST be shown along with the answers in an organized manner.
- If there is no work, no credit will be given.
- The work should either be next to the problem or below it.
- Answers should be clearly marked, labeled, and circled.
- Students are responsible for checking their own work and making corrections.
Students should take this last item very seriously and must ask
questions when they are not finding success with the homework.
This is part of work habits and shows that students are putting forth their best effort.
Not paying attention to the review of homework can lead to deductions in their work habits grades.