You are expected to come to each class (this includes tutorial period as well) with the following materials. Failure to do so will result in a loss of points toward your classwork/preparation grade:
- spiral notebook or composition book
- Agenda book
- Paper and other supplies as needed
- 3 x 5 cards
You are responsible for your own grade. This means that you should be doing the following throughout the marking period:
- Checking periodically for missed or owed assignments
- Asking questions when you do not understand the material
- Coming for help days before an upcoming test or any other time that you need help
- Cleaning out and organizing your notebook weekly
Following these suggestions will help you be successful throughout the school year.
Students are expected to behave in an appropriate manner according to the guidelines of the agenda book. Most importantly, they are to be respectful of each other and the adults in the building. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the following consequences: detention, parent phone call, referral to vice principal. The consequence will depend on the severity and number of previous offenses.