New ID Requirements at Registration
- All students, including standbys, will be required to upload a photo and provide their gender
- Photo and gender will be printed on all tickets, rosters, and score reports
Photo ID Required –Only these forms accepted on test day:
- Government issued photo ID (such as a driver's license)
- School ID card with photo
- School ID letter with photo on school letterhead
- Notarized statement with photo
Stringent ID Requirements for Admission
- Test center rosters will now show the name, photo and gender of each student eligible to test at that test center.Students not listed on the rosters will not be admitted.
- Students must bring BOTH an acceptable photo ID and their ticket with their photo.
- Students who miss the late registration deadline will be required to request standby testing on line in advance of test day and must print a standby ticket.
- If a student wants to make a Test Center or Test Date Change after the late registration deadline the student will be required to request the change online in advance of test day and print a standby ticket.
- NO more walk-ins on test day.