Study the information on this page!
Many facts listed here will appear as Bonus Questions on Miss Shoulberg's tests and quizzes.More, in-depth Bonus Question knowledge can be acquired at shoulberg.com.Be sure to read the tidbits on the Calendar page!Bert's Schools
- Germantown Academy...the food was good but the uniform was itchy.
- The Tremendous University of Pittsburgh Home of tartar control toothpaste, multi-organ transplants, and the cure for polio. I studied Renaissance history, philosophy, French, and writing. Hence, I can ponder the past and the future in two languages.
- I earned a Masters in Education from Arcadia University where I studied computer applications and programming. Also, I hold a Masters in Science from Gwynedd-Mercy College where I completed course work to become certified as a principal.
Bert's Favorite Foods
- Mushroom pizza
- Coffee...it's a food!
- Natural chunky peanut butter
- Crispy apples
- Goat cheese
- Roasted vegetables of any sort, except for Brussel sprouts
- Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers, and black licorice
- Thanksgiving Treats - mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing, sweet potato pie, and all other desserts.