We are pleased that you are interested in Centennial School District for:
- Pre-Student Teaching Experience
- Field Experience
- Pre-Student Experience
- Classroom Observation*
The following documentation must be submitted in its entirety before an attempt will be made by Centennial School District to place you:
* Résumé and transcript are NOT required for classroom observations.
- Letter from your college/university formally requesting your placement, which provides the details of your assignment (e.g., dates, grade/subject, location, number of hours, activities that must be performed).
- Résumé *
- Transcript of Record *
- Act 34 Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check
- Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History Record - Must be from the Department of Education, not the Department of Public Welfare
- Act 151 Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Tuberculosis test results
Students must supply original documents (Act 34, Act 114, Act 151) that will be photocopied and immediately returned to them. In order to have the original documents photocopied, please make an appointment in advance by contacting Ann Krier in the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning (215) 441-6000, Extension 11033.
The deadlines for submitting requests for student teaching, internship, practicum or field experience are:
Please note, requests for pre-student teaching experience or classroom observation should be submitted no later than three weeks prior to the start date of the activity. Once your clearances have been approved, please send your request for placement toMrs. Mary Anne RoboldCentennial Administration Building
- April 1 for fall semester placement
- November 1 for spring semester placement
433 Centennial Road
Warminster, PA 18974
215-441-6000, Extension 11007