WE ARE PLEASED THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CENTENNIAL DISTRICT FOR:
- Pre-Student Teaching Experience
- Field Experience
- Pre-Student Experience
- Classroom Observation*
The following documentation must be submitted in its entirety before an attempt will be made by Centennial School District to place you:
* Résumé and transcript are NOT required for classroom observations.
- Letter from your college/university formally requesting your placement, which provides the details of your assignment (e.g., dates, grade/subject, location, number of hours, activities that must be performed).
- Résumé *
- Transcript of Record *
Act 34 Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check
- Click “Submit a New Record Check (requires a credit card)”
- Follow step-by-step directions on the site.
- Results will be available within a few minutes.
- When results are ready, click the Control number, which will bring up a registration receipt – this is not the official State Police Clearance. Please click the “CERTIFICATION FORM” link which appears below the record check details.
- Save this certificate to your computer and print a copy for your records.
Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History Record - Must be from the Department of Education, not the Department of Public Welfare
- Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History Report (Online registration through IdentoGo) (The Service Code for Pennsylvania PDE School Districts is:1KG6XN.)
- This is a two-step process: (1) Register and pay online, and schedule your fingerprinting appointment. Print the registration receipt with the PAE number. The PAE number must be provided to Human Resources; (2) Visit a fingerprinting site to have your fingerprints
PDE-6004 Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification Form
- Act 151 Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Click on “Create Individual Account.”
- You must create a “Keystone ID” and follow the step-by-step directions for receiving a temporary password by email, and then creating a new password. Be sure to keep your Keystone ID as you will need this to log back into your account to create a new password.
- When results are available, you will receive an email. Log back into your account and view the official results.
- Save the results page to your computer and also print a copy for your records.
- Tuberculosis test results
Students must supply original documents (Act 34, Act 114, Act 151) that will be photocopied and immediately returned to them. In order to have the original documents photocopied, please make an appointment in advance by contacting:
Mrs. Mary Anne RoboldCentennial Administration Building
48 Swan Way
Warminster, PA 18974215-441-6000, Extension 11007The deadlines for submitting requests for classroom observations, student teaching, internship, practicum or field experience are:
Please note, requests for pre-student teaching experience or classroom observation should be submitted no later than three weeks prior to the start date of the activity/and prior to the deadline as noted above. Once your clearances have been approved, please send your request for placement to Mrs. Mary Anne Robold.
- April 1 for fall semester placement
- November 1 for spring semester placement