THE CENTENNIAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
BOARD OF SCHOOL DIRECTORS
SCHEDULED MEETINGS FOR THE 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR
All meetings begin at 7:00 p.m.
(Except where noted)
- School Board meetings can be viewed live via cable TV on Comcast channel #28 and Verizon channel #36, or on the District's website via a high speed Internet connection. The link to watch the meeting will be posted on the District's homepage prior to the start of the meeting.
- Replays of the School Board meetings can be viewed by clicking on the link below associated with the date of the meeting that you would like to watch.
The Centennial School District Board of School Directors Board meeting agenda can be accessed through BoardDocs. To access the Centennial School District eGovernance System - BoardDocs, please click here. You will be redirected to BoardDocs to enter the public site. Minutes for the Board meetings will be posted on the calendar below once they are approved.
The links below will open the the meeting minutes.
The links below will play the video of the meeting.
You will need Flash player installed to watch the video of the meeting.
JULY 2015 – Special Meeting
JUNE 2016 - 5:30 PM START TIME
All residents are encouraged to attend School Board meetings and to become more involved in the decisions which affect you and our students.
The Centennial School Board believes in and is committed to the principle that there should be resident participation at all School Board meetings.
The following guidelines govern resident participation:
- Opportunities for community comment are provided at the beginning and end of each meeting. Residents are also encouraged to speak briefly concerning any matter under discussion by the Board during the course of the meeting, when recognized by the Board President.
- The privilege to address the Board does not extend to non-residents. If non-residents wish to bring an issue to the attention of the Board, they should write a letter to the President expressing their concern. This letter will be distributed to all Board members in the Board Information Packet.
- Speakers shall identify themselves by stating their name and address.
- Presentation is limited to approximately two minutes per person. Should any resident require more time, contact should be made with the Superintendent in advance of the meeting.