The Delaware Valley Health Trust Center offers a wide variety of services at no cost to employees with District medical coverage and their dependents. Please see below for more information:
- General Services
- Examples of the most common types of visits: common cold and flu, bronchitis, diabetes, hypertension, women's health, men's health, adult immunizations, strep throat, blood tests, routine lab work, poison ivy, dry eyes, skin rashes, toenail fungus, ear aches, general pain, DOT exam, joint pain, urinary tract infections, insect bites, depression and anxiety, fatigue, all allergy shots, and trouble sleeping.
- No Cost Generic Medications
- Annual Sports, Camp, and School Physicals
- Well Woman Exam and Physicals
- Treatment of Allergies and Sinuses
- Skin Checks, Skin Biopsies, Treatment of Rashes and Abrasions
You can schedule an appointment by logging in to your account online or with your smartphone or tablet on their mobile site at CareHere.com. You can also schedule an appointment by calling their 24/7 help line at (877) 423-1330.
Additional information below.