New Employee Paperwork
Congratulations and welcome to the Centennial School District! Below you will find important information and forms for you to review and complete before you can begin employment. Candidates are strongly encouraged to complete these forms as soon as possible after receiving an offer of employment.
Please follow the CHECK LIST (below) and complete the required paperwork for
employment with Centennial School District.
Should you have any questions about completing these forms, please contact Mary Beth Van Note at (215) 441-6000, ext. 11032, or VannMa@centennialsd.org.
After you have completed these forms, please schedule an appointment to complete your on-boarding with Anne Krier at (215) 441-6000, ext. 11033, or KrieAn@centennialsd.org.
ALL NEW EMPLOYEES MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PAPERWORK PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT:
1. Clearances (Clearances must be renewed once every 60 months thereafter)
- Click on “Create Individual Account.”
- You must create a “Keystone ID” and follow the step-by-step directions for receiving a temporary password by email, and then creating a new password. Be sure to keep your Keystone ID as you will need this to log back into your account to create a new password.
- When results are available, you will receive an email. Log back into your account and view the official results.
- Save the results page to your computer and also print a copy for your records.
- Click “Submit a New Record Check (requires a credit card)”
- Follow step-by-step directions on the site.
- Results will be available within a few minutes.
- When results are ready, click the Control number, which will bring up a registration receipt – this is not the official State Police Clearance. Please click the “CERTIFICATION FORM” link which appears below the record check details.
- Save this certificate to your computer and print a copy for your records.
- Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History Report *Select “Pennsylvania Department of Education” when registering for your FBI clearance. Must be dated within one year of submission. We are not permitted to accept FBI clearances older than one year. if older than one year, you may submit a paper copy of your Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) report that is between 1 and 5 years old.*
- Register with Cogent, and pay online.
- Print the registration form, which includes the PAE number, and take that form with you when you have your fingerprints taken. Also save the registration form to your computer.
- Schedule your fingerprinting appointment. You may refer to the list of fingerprinting sites on the Cogent website.
- Visit the fingerprinting site to have your fingerprints submitted. Bring your registration form, which includes the PAE number, with you to your fingerprinting appointment.
- After your fingerprinting appointment, provide HR with the registration form (see below), which includes the PAE number on it.
- Physical Exam (Must be dated within one year of submission.)
- Results of TB Test (Must be dated within one year of submission.)
NEW TEACHERS (ONLY) MUST ALSO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PAPERWORK:
NEW PARAPROFESSIONALS (ONLY) MUST ALSO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PAPERWORK: