Objective:Produce a clip to teach how camera movement and multi-camera set-ups impact the way the audience receives information. Include a description of the assignment and the storyboard.
Clips will be presented in one live-action, fully credited film edited via Pinnacle.
No gore, creepy stuff, crime, nor horror may be shown. This is school; know your audience.Anticipated Time: 3-4 weeks.
Tips for Completing the Project:
1. Watch for consistency in clothing, hair-dos, and where characters and objects are placed.
2. Be careful about filming in a classroom. It might not be available every day.
3. Spending a lot of time planning will save your group from having to reshoot.
4. Stay consistent and keep the storyline simple.
5. We aren’t writing dialogue; that would triple the amount of work! Let the eyes and music be the dialogue.
6. Keep in mind the importance of the credits.
7. Have fun, share the work, and be a good partner.8. Be sure to teach about camera movement and multi-camera set-ups.