Change of Address

Parents/guardians wishing to change their address must email the Registrar at [email protected].  You will need to provide her with the following-

  • Property Deed/Mortgage or Current Rental Agreement is required AND
  • Three (3) Supporting Documents from the list below, all must be current within the past 60 days:
    Utility Bill, Credit Card Statement, Bank/Loan Statement, Cable Bill, Mortgage Statement, Vehicle Registration, Property Tax Bill, Insurance Statement

Once those items are received, their address will be adjusted in Skyward, their school will receive the updated information, and transportation will be notified.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.