Our mission is to educate, promote development, and encourage our children in education and life. The PTO is active throughout the school with various activities, helping them grow in a safe environment. With the help of administration, staff, parents, and student involvement we are able to provide a sense of community that is long lasting. Support begins with membership and continues with coordinated fundraisers all going back into creating a stronger student body and school community.
Welcome back Klinger families!
The PTO would like to welcome back our 7th & 8th grade students and say hello and welcome to our new students and 6th graders. We are hoping to make the 2018-19 school year one of the best. There are new ideas and projects in the works. The PTO is looking for parent, teacher, and student involvement! Please come and see what we are about, new ideas are always welcome.
What happens at a PTO meeting?
- You are able to raise concerns, suggest ideas, and have input as to how funds are spent.
- You will meet like-minded people and make new friends!
- You can create a new committee or join an already existing one, any and all help is appreciated.
- Utilize your skills and gain some new ones.
- You will be “in the know”, you will find out what is going on in school and meet new families and the staff.
Why JOIN the PTO?
- You are your child’s most important role model! Showing them that you value their education will teach them to value it also.
- Research shows that children who have parental involvement results in fewer disciplinary problems.
- PTO connects you to other parents and teachers through meetings, events and communications, helping to build a sense of community.
- Getting involved makes you part of the solution- helping to make positive changes!
- Look for the links: committees, calendar of events, meeting schedule, forms, and programs/flyers.
Please look for the PTO membership form and sign up!
Thank you in advance!
Klinger Middle School PTO
Contact Us: KlingerPTO@gmail.com2018-2019 Meeting ScheduleMeetings will be held on most 4th Monday nights- please see below:
May 20th 6:00pm