Name: Mrs. Elizabeth SweeneyGrade Level: 3rdRoom No:A 22Phone No: 215-364-5980 ext. 11342Email: email@example.comMay NewsWelcome to 3rd grade!In May, we will...
- explore properties of multiplication and division, solve problems involving the four operations, and identify and explain patterns in arithmetic.
- identify main idea and be able to use text evidence to find supporting details using Tops and Bottoms and Yonder Mountain
- continue using CLOSE reading techniques to dig deeper into text and think with our pencils
- investigate living structures in Science (seeds and crayfish!)
- continue to be respectful, responsible and safe students at Davis
- May 6 - 10: Fine Arts Festival (see district calendar for upcoming events)
- May 15: Spring Concert 7 - 8:30pm
- May 21: Snow Make Up Day - school is in session
- May 22: Chick Fil A Night 4 - 8pm
- May 27: No School - Memorial Day
- May 28: 2 Hour Delay - In Service