Name: Mrs. Elizabeth SweeneyGrade Level: 3rdRoom No:A 22Phone No: 215-364-5980 ext. 11342Email: email@example.comMarch NewsWelcome to 3rd grade!In March, we will...
- explore properties of multiplication and division, solve problems involving the four operations, and identify and explain patterns in arithmetic.
- identify main idea and be able to use text evidence to find supporting details using Kamishibai Man and Thomas Edison: A Young Inventor
- learn how to successfully use RACE for open ended literary response questions (Restate the question, Answer the question, Cite examples and Extend the answer)
- continue to be respectful, responsible and safe students at Davis
- March 4: Home and School Mtg 6:15pm
- March 6: Chic-Fil-A night
- March 8: Girls March Madness 5-9pm
- March 11: 2 Hour Delay - In Service
- March 15: Boys March Madness 5-9pm
- March 22: Science Fair 6:30pm
- March 29: Buffalo Wild wings Fundraiser Ends