New Hire/Pre-Employment Required Paperwork & Clearances InformationCongratulations and welcome to the Centennial School District! Below you will find important information and forms for you to review and complete before you can begin employment. Candidates are strongly encouraged to complete these forms as soon as possible after receiving an offer of employment.Please follow the CHECKLIST (below) and complete the required paperwork for employment with Centennial School District.Should you have any questions about completing these forms, please contact Mary McCaw at (215) 441-6000, Ext. 11032, or firstname.lastname@example.org.After you have completed these forms, please schedule an appointment to complete your on-boarding with Rose Cohen at (215) 441-6000, Ext. 11038, or email@example.com.ALL NEW EMPLOYEES MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PAPERWORK PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT:
On October 22, 2014, Governor Tom Corbett signed into law Act 153 of 2014, which significantly changed the background check requirements for new and current school employees, contractors, and volunteers. All new employees must obtain clearances prior to employment. The law, amended on July 1, 2015, requires current employees to obtain new clearances every 60 months.1. Clearances (Important Note About Clearances: All of the required clearances listed below must be dated within 60 months/5 years of submission. For individuals whose FBI Criminal History Report is older than one year, individuals must submit a paper copy of the unofficial Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) report on Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) letterhead. TB test results must be dated within one year of submission.)
2. Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure
- Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History Report (Online registration through IdentoGo) (The Service Code for Pennsylvania PDE School Districts is:1KG6XN.)
- You will receive an e-mail from AccuTrace. Please complete the on-line form ASAP. Your employment is provisional until all the forms are returned to Centennial School District from your previous employers, and at no time, can you be left alone with children until all forms are received by the District.
- Physical Exam (Must be dated within one year of submission.)
- Results of TB Test (Must be dated within one year of submission.)
NEW TEACHERS (ONLY) MUST ALSO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PAPERWORK:NEW PARAPROFESSIONALS (ONLY) MUST ALSO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PAPERWORK:
- Employee must bring valid ID (see "List of Acceptable Documents").