ThinkCentral is the online access to your textbook and other resources such as interactive digital lessons, virtual labs, worksheets, vocabulary, and more. It is a great way to supplement your Science course at home.
Follow these steps and do not change your password:
1. Click on the ThinkCentral link below.
2. Select your state, school district, and school.
3. Type in your username and password. Your username and password are the same: year of graduation (22), first four letters of last name, and first two letters of first name. For example, Jane Smith would be 22smitja.
4. Click on "My Library" and then "Science" to access your resources.
5. September to January: Module F (Earth's Water and Atmosphere)
February to June: Module G (Space Science)